Reflection

 

I enjoyed the gaming lesson and learning how to create an infographic. I already incorporate gaming into my classroom, so it was good to read about how truly affects the students learning. I have never been big on technology, so creating an infographic was challenging for me. But I enjoyed it. I was challenged in so many ways. First, I do not like recording myself, I get very nervous. Secondly, technology is my weakness and its an area that I need to grow in and find complete confidence in.

            To say the least, this course challenged me to be more tech savvy and tech educated. I hve learned how to incorporate technology into my lessons. I have learned how to be patient and try new and different things with my students. Honestly, for my student population, I would like to take the knowledge of gaming options and web-based assessments. I think this will benefit my students the most.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming in Education

Data Collection