Assistive Technology

 


The student population I teach is challenging because technology is difficult for them to grasp. I often use nearpod a lot because all my students seem to understand it better. I also use programs that offer read aloud for my students. All of my students have read aloud as an accommodation on their IEP. I make sure to use a projector when going over guided notes. I read the notes and provide a visual for all my students. Blended learning maximizes class time for active learning, student-centered learning, and individual learning (Roblyer and Hughes, 2019).

 

Reference

Hughes, M.D.R.J. E. (2018). Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching. [MBS Direct]. Retrieved from https://mbsdirect.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780134746296/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming in Education

Data Collection